25 April 2009

Cutting class and other naughty activities

Friday I skipped all my classes as planned. My attention span is currently weaker than a fat kid's resolve in front of a free waffle cone... rocky road. Double scoop.

Weirdly, I did spend the morning laboring in productive activities such as cleaning my apartment thoroughly, doing laundry, washing the dishes, even dusting my ceiling fan blades.

I'm such a June Cleaver.

Minus the pearls and overly submissive attitude. On second thought, I bear no resemblance to June Cleaver whatsoever. I would have hidden a Rohypnol® in the mayonnaise of Wally's neatly diagonally sliced ham and cheese sandwich... what a dreamboat!



They say he got really fat in later years


Since I still don't have a job in Brazil I'm thinking about working as a professional domestic servant. I'm good at household chores because my mom used my brother and I as slave labor while growing up. Could be fun...

2 comments: